Thursday, November 08, 2007

I've been Tagged!
Sara of Stinky Pete fame and new to the blogging world has tagged me to share 7 random facts about myself! The rules are as follows:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

...so here goes!

1. I am going to fulfill a lifelong dream next week by travelling to India for a wedding! I have always been fascinated by India, it's culture, food, literature and more. A friend of ours called last Christmas to let us know his marriage had been successfully arranged and we would be invited to the wedding! Pack the bags...we're going!

2. I love purple! not red, rosey purple but deep rich indigo purple...blue violet in crayola speak

3. hubby and I lived in Poland when we were first married and as a result we now speak "Polinglish" when we don't want the kids to know what we are talking about!

4. for some unknown reason I randomly spell words to myself - if I hear a word I might just start spelling it to myself over and over...weird huh?

5. I played trumpet for 4 years as a kid - even though I coveted the flute...my great grandfather had played in Sousa's band during WWI and I felt family obligation to continue the tradition

6. I love asian food especially Vietnamese

7. I went to 5 different elementary schools, 2 schools from 7-12th grades and 2 different colleges!

I am going to tag....

Joni, Judy (maybe it will get her blogging again) Mary, Erin, Sarah, Anj,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog and I'm loving your stuff. I hope you follow my link and take me up on the invite. :)

Yummers! said...

I was just catching up on your blog and I saw my name. That was so sweet of you to tag me but I just did it a few weeks ago so I'm going to pass. But, I do want you to know that today is my birthday and choosing me was like a sweet little gift. Thank you, Kristin!!! I think 'I spyed with my little eye' some colorful new frocks below. I have to run and look at them. Your designs make me so happy inside. If I was younger and wanted a new career it might be designing children's clothes. When my girls were little... I carried a small sketch pad in my purse and sketched as I walked through high end stores and boutiques. I made my oldest daughter a quilt out of her favorite clothes and sewing scraps when she was in elementary school. Fun, fun, fun!!
Hugs,
Joni

Patty Young said...

WOOHOOO! Vietnamese food is one of my favorite Asian foods too. I crave it all the time! :)

And... oh my gosh, I cannot wait to hear all about India... you lucky duck!